96-98 FOG LIGHT CARGO LAMP SWITCH PANEL $65 SHIPPED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its a factory looking fog light switch out of a denali..and cargo switch out of a reg cab truck..the bezel does have 2 holes in the top where a cb mic was there..

I am still moving parts around here out of old shop into new one and am finding all kinds of parts i forgot i even had.please bear with me ,i am very busy here and i will check this site daily. Thank you

$65 includes shipping...please post here 1st..Thank you.

You must be registered for see images attach

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if the fog switch has a harness, i want it

I only have the small pig tail of the switch wiring..its the green cover The denali and escalade harness for fog lites is right in the main dash harness and will not come out

I have a 2000 tahoe limited 2wd and a 1999 Z71 limited 4x4 and they have a seperate wire harness in them...not in main harness..Thats what i have in my 2 trucks now..

This is what i have switch and small plug with wire..Just need a relay and a few wires and its working. Thank you

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that sounds like what i need, i will be able to send the money friday at the latest, but might be able to tomorrow, if you would, send me a PM with the details and i'll send you your moneys. thanks