95 stepside SAC build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That seems to be such a common place on these OBS trucks. Exhaust leaks drive me nuts. Can ruin the whole driving experience lol

I'm pretty sure that's the same place mine has a leak right now. Took it to the exhaust shop and they said it was the gasket blown out.
Yeah theres nothing that will bug you more then hearing tick tick tick tick tick lol

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so the next project is figuring out the brakes. it stops great now with all the big and new brakes but i was wondering what all you guys are going with your old ABS stuff. i kinda drew out the system of how i think it will be able to work. im guessing i can just get rid of all the ABS stuff and have just the two lines going from the master cylinder, one to the fronts and one to the rears and a proportioner (which i already have) to adjust the rears. have any of you done this? thanks
You must be registered for see images attach

is it as simple as this????

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
was the cause of the leak a faulty gasket or a by-product of the fastner loosening up?

Some Stage 8 or ARP locking fastners would go a long way if the cause is the latter and it is a notorious issue.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
was the cause of the leak a faulty gasket or a by-product of the fastner loosening up?

Some Stage 8 or ARP locking fastners would go a long way if the cause is the latter and it is a notorious issue.
i think it may have been leaking a lil since i first put the shorties on. never leaked with over 200k on the factory exhaust manifolds.

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My abs is just deleted. The module is there but it doesn't work. And I stop on a dime for being on 37s

Mine as well, disconnect the sensors from the tone rings, left the ABS module as is and just pulled the bulb from the dash, no issue.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine as well, disconnect the sensors from the tone rings, left the ABS module as is and just pulled the bulb from the dash, no issue.
Okay i was just thinking about taking it out if its not doing anything cuz its kinda bulky in there. Couldnt i just pull fuse in the cab out for it instead of the bolb? And what did everyone do with the wires going to the front rings?