95 k2500 ecsb $400 truck!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Droc

Reaction score
Hello all...
Been using forum past few weeks. Its help with inspirational conversations and images.
That being said. Here's my $400 truck. These pictures are how truck was when I purchased it. Got the roll bar for free. Hope to post more resent pictures and repair info soon.
You must be registered for see images attach

Droc

Reaction score
Replaced the front brakes and some other frontend parts. Had to replace all the brake lines and park brake cable. Also purchased nice tires followed by replacing all studs/lugs. Not to long after my slave cylinder failed, so I figured I would replace master/slave/hose. Still some issues with my second gear synchronizer. As for body work I did a little sanding and painting, had to replace fenders and rockers for maine state inspection. After driving as a daily driver I noticed some issues with engine. Ended up replacing oil/air filters, temp sensor and thermostat. I'll try to post some resent pictures tomorrow. After I find a muddy road. ;)

Droc

Reaction score
I have always wanted a 90's chevy ECSB 350 4x4 5spd. I couldn't hand the guy money fast enuf.... So I plan on keeping it alive. Can't wait to play in the snow >.<

Droc

Reaction score
its still alive.

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.