95 HVAC Controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to buy the adaptor harness to run the 96-98 HVAC controls or how to rewire the harness to work? I did the double din upgrade last summer and the 95 HVAC controls aren't holding up well to the modifications needed for fitment.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Pretty sure you have too by the whole head to get the harness. I used to believe you could get it separate, but after I did a search for someone you either couldn't get it or can't get it anymore....

Cody

Reaction score
Is there anyway to ensure the part I order is the 96-98 with the adaptor harness and not the 95?

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 95 and 96 up HVAC controls look completely different from the back. The 96 and later units are pretty much a closed box with plug ins in the back. The 95 unit has a PC board that sticks out the back.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got lucky and found the HVAC unit in a 98 Tahoe and the harness in a 95 Tahoe to use the 98 HVAC unit in the jnk yrd .I tried to find this harness on line.