95 gmc obd1 code 13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

X-Cutioner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
not a problem
the way this damn snow is playing out ill have to wait till this weekend when they are calling for 50's again

the weather around here sucks this year, this past Saturday was 54 and mostly sunny and Sunday was 30 and sleeting and snowing . today snowing just enough to keep everything wet

as soon as this crappy weather breaks ill be able to look and let you know

Reaction score
Well I have the same problem sorta, I have a 94 ECSB with a 5.7 and I have been looking for the O2 sensor as well. I looked where I thought it would be and noticed the plug and wondered where it was. I have the trouble code after about 15 minutes of driving... I need to fix mine that light is driving me nuts!

X-Cutioner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok thank you! Do you know where the 02 sensor plug runs? I am not sure if the guy before me cut it off or what but I can't find it anywhere!

i was able to get under the truck tonight
the o2 sensor harness goes into the main harness right above the tranny

copernicusd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its hard to find
buy a new one, one end screws in, the other end plugs in, try to feel around for it, wires only a few inches, doesn't go far, but you might not be able to see it