95 gmc obd1 code 13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Just did my headers and y pipe a few weeks ago on my 95 with a 305...I had one o2 sensor with one wire. I left the o2 out and it throws the see after 10 or so minutes just like you said. Standing in front of the truck its in the driver side Mani right where the header meets the y pipe

loom383

Reaction score
I have a single Blue wire that runs under the booster down to the exhaust that has been cut and capped. my exhaust goes down and meets on the passenger side(where the 2 pipes y together) and the 02 sensor is right before the cat. Would that blue wire be for my 02 sensor?

loom383

Reaction score
Heres some pictures of my truck. Both manifolds have that kind plug in it.
You must be registered for see images attach

The other 3 pictures are of the passenger side where the two pipes from the manifolds meet. There is a plug there as well. Not sure if this is any help but I figured it couldn't hurt. Thanks again for any help!

axisT6

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That bolt on the manifold is either for AIR injection or EGR. The spot on your exhaust system just ahead of your cat is where the O2 needs to go.

X-Cutioner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
on my 95 5.7lt ecsb 4x4 its located below the passenger floor in front of the cat
this one has 3 wires (don't know the colors)

I do know that they did not use a self heated O2 sensor until 96 when the vortec and obd2 was put in our trucks

if you what it you can install the heated O2 sensor, you just need to put the 4 wire connector on your truck and run a switched ignition wire for the heater circuit. the only thing it will do is make the O2 start reading faster and get the engine running more efficient faster.

loom383

Reaction score
on my 95 5.7lt ecsb 4x4 its located below the passenger floor in front of the cat
this one has 3 wires (don't know the colors)

I do know that they did not use a self heated O2 sensor until 96 when the vortec and obd2 was put in our trucks

if you what it you can install the heated O2 sensor, you just need to put the 4 wire connector on your truck and run a switched ignition wire for the heater circuit. the only thing it will do is make the O2 start reading faster and get the engine running more efficient faster.

Ok thank you! Do you know where the 02 sensor plug runs? I am not sure if the guy before me cut it off or what but I can't find it anywhere!

X-Cutioner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
id have to crawl under the truck and find out but right now we got sleet and snow starting up
as soon as I can I will find out