95 gmc driver from alaska

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crdude

Reaction score
Hey, my names Garrett. I joined here to talk about trucks and get ideas for mine.

The goal with this truck is to drive well on the road and look good doing it. This is my DD and the only thing it will tow is a small two place trailer with sleds on it.

Few stats on the truck
1995 gmc
350/auto/4x4
Extended cab
Originally a step side, swapped a reg. bed with hard tonneau cover.
20" boss wheels
steel cowl hood
Tint
Custom exhaust
Lowered 2" (shackles and torsion keys) still has stock shocks and bump stops, it rides like a brick.
Alpine deck, stealth box with 2 10's under the rear seat.
I have a roll pan w/ hide a hitch that I still need to install.

Future plans, nicer lights up front, led smoked tail lights and a billet grill inset. Then ill be ready to do what little body work it needs and have it painted black.

Any thoughts & or ideas?

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Welcome from Iowa.

~Via Mobile

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
:welcome:

Lights are cheap as can be on eBay with some great looking choices.

Another good idea is the "4hi headlight mod" it runs around $100. It is 3 relays to draw power from the batter for the headlights as opposed to stock power coming through the headlight switch in the cab with tiny inferior wiring. You have a relay for high, a relay for low and another relay that allow the lows to remain on with the high for greater nighttime visibility. This also makes it much better for a hid light setup. Even without hids, running stock bulbs, the lights will be noticeably brighter than stock form.

Another good looking idea is a "smoothie diesel bumper" painted to match body color. They look amazing on these trucks.
You must be registered for see images attach

Also smoked cab lights look good on any. Stock, lowered or lifted IMO.

And the mirrors painted body color also.

I like what you've done so far, and your plans sound good to me. Feel free to post more pics.

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome!! Nice looking truck i like how you lowered instead of lifted a 4x4. I agree on smoked cab lights, smoothy diesel bumper, and color matched mirrors. What color you going with when you paint?

crdude

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes.

Yes I lowered a 4x4 lol. 2wd sucks in the snow.
I'd put a lift on it, but this is a street only rig. I have a lifted jeep for that offroad fun.

Smooth front bumper is now on my need to get list.

The truck will be black when painted

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Looks great! You have a rare paint bed. Only one truck like it so far on here and man it looks good.

Sounds like you got a solid truck and some nice plans. Post a way. Pic ******* is a wonderful disease.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit