95 and 98 z71 help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SaintDennis1

Reaction score
I just picked up two trucks back to back after not owning one of these trucks for 6 years. Plan on building one completely and driving the other. I have a few questions. How many parts are usable for the 98 from the 95 as I tear the 95 down? 98 has 300k on body but 40k on motor and trans over all pretty decent shape for what I paid. 95 is supposed to have 158k total but the cluster doesn’t look like original, bad rear end and tranny leaked all out on the drive home. I planned on using parts I pulled off the 95 for the 98 as I drove it and needed replaced other than motor trans I know those are different. Will lights, seats, and other parts be plug and play? I just wanna know before I get to far into this if I need to get rid of the 95 for a newer 96 and up for easily swappable parts. 95 is supposed to get a ls swap if kept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk