94 chevy k1500 5.3 LS swap questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdawg

Reaction score
Ok I'm sorry if this has been asked or answered before but I'm looking at getting a 5.3 LM7 from a 04 silverado and I know some of the stuff I need like a transmission spacer to use my current trans with the LM7, engine mount adapters, drive belt kit to relocate the a/c to fit in my truck, new fuel pump, exhaust work, a different tach, and lots of rewiring. but I'm not so sure on the rest like what else do I need to do to make this swap work in my truck? thanks in advance to anyone who can help me links to parts I would need would also be greatly appreciated

GaryCCR

OnlyBodyStyle enthusiast
Reaction score
In my truck I used a aux battery tray and put the battery on the Dr side like the gmt800, like my motor came from.
If your motor is a 04 it's new so you'll need the gas pedal and module. Custom ac lines. I used a bulldog brand cold air intake for a h3 fits the truck like it was made for it. Post pix.