94 C1500 “yard sale”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCBUS

Reaction score
Another thread where I’ll start with some progress and likely drop off the face of the earth.... picked up this 94 c1500 with a naturally aspirated 6.5 and NV4500 a few days ago. See some pics to current status below. This is a project that will be slow moving as I don’t have much time but will be picked at after work from time to time. This truck was purchased at a yard sale of all places sold by family of the deceased owner who were willing to practically give it away. With no further ado, the day she came home

You must be registered for see images attach

GMCBUS

Reaction score
As you can see it’s a decent foundation to start with considering it’s a 26 yr/o New England truck that’s sat outside. The selling point was the n/a 6.5 and nv4500. I’d hate to see it go to waste I figured she needed a new lease on life. Some more pics... pulled the bed and front clip as you’ll see (having equipment is handy, too)