94 Blazer rear leaf springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderMode

Reaction score
So my blazer is sagging like crazy in the rear end and rides like a log wagon. I replaced the shocks and it helped a little but I guess it's finally time to do the rear springs. I have been looking for springs as I find them prices anywhere from 90 to 440 a piece and I am confused as to what the difference is. Other than the part number I can't tell at all and I don't want to get the wrongs ones. Anybody know which ones I need for my 94 Blazer Sport.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Find a local spring and have them make you a set. I bought mine from Fort Wayne Spring and paid 490 for new springs, u bolts and bolts. They were just stock replacements and we're made while I waited.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Eaton makes some great springs, and will custom make you whatever you need if they don't have it in stock. Several spring strengths to choose from as well. They do coils and leafs. Another member here recommended them to me, and I'll definitely be using them when I redo the springs on my red truck.

https://www.eatondetroitspring.com/