94-98 halo projector headlights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i was pretty tweeked myself, i knew right away when it happend because i see them on everynight when i leave work. but i actually kind of expected it to happen ( read above lol ) so im not as mad as i would have been if i didnt know about that happening. ill fix it and make it cooler! dont worry lol

Reaction score
Best part was he said to me is that I shouldn't have bought them for my truck. I didn't tell him that I ended up not getting them and went a different route after you guys told me about the problems with them, this made him more mad. Whatever I did my research, he didn't. He's like that about everything he buys. Thinks he gets a great deal and I find it cheaper, thinks the parts are good quality and I find out their **** or they break a day after he buys them.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well for me i read up and was aware of the problems, i did a pretty good job to prevent them since it was somthing i just had to have. but you know what they say...you cant polish a turd! although mythbusters proved this wrong i still use it carlessly lol

Reaction score
A little research never hurts, especially insight from everyone on the site. Alot of parts are made offshore and it's hard to tell what is good and what is junk anymore unless you have used them. There are so many lights out there on Ebay and it's a crap shoot! I think I did good, the seller has a ton of sale and damn near 100% feedback and I looked at the negatives he had and they mostly were about shipping time, not quality of the product.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok so I got lost somewhere in here..... what are the good set? I honestly dont care about the halo and probably wont even hook the halos up. Im more concerned with a decent set of projectors without having to do a retro fit project.

96SSilverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i figured. everything i got from ebay in that past was junk! i found a set just like i want from dashzracing.com i think im going to order them. but i have read somwhere all those lights are made for "show" and should be sealed around the outside before installing.

So do only the angel eyes leak or does this include regular projectors too? Cuz I was wanting to pick up a set of angel eyes for my truck but not if they are going to leak and mess up.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine never really seemed to leak. and i dont know anything about the other sets of lights out there aside from mine.

94chevy4x4

Reaction score
my factory lights were leaking and blowing my bulbs and all i did was drilled a small hole in the bottom for the water to drain out.. and i havnt had a problem since