93 vs 94 interchangeable interiors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DieselDetroit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I just bought a seatbelt out of a 93 X-cab with 60/40 and tried fitting it in my 94 x-cab with buckets, the buckles were different sizes!!!!! Now i need to go back and get the other clip piece.

Anyways, I ask because the above happened, but the truck also has nice door panels. Will they fit going from a 93 to a 94 without mods?

Thanks,

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
So I just bought a seatbelt out of a 93 X-cab with 60/40 and tried fitting it in my 94 x-cab with buckets, the buckles were different sizes!!!!! Now i need to go back and get the other clip piece.

Anyways, I ask because the above happened, but the truck also has nice door panels. Will they fit going from a 93 to a 94 without mods?

Thanks,
Yes they will 90-94 are the same 88-89 are different. I had no idea about the seat belts though that's good to no I'd like to put Captain chairs in my 94.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Practically everything swaps between 93-94, but there were two seatbelt suppliers at that time so you have to watch out. The shape of the buckle is pretty distinctive if you pay attention - one looks sort of like a rounded-off square, the other a narrower rectangle. Bendix and TRW were the two suppliers and generally there is a label attached.

Other than that, about the only real difference between those two years is 94 was first year for the full "easy entry" option on the seat of an extended cab, put the fold and slide functions on one lever. 93 passenger side has a somewhat stranger setup for it. But the seats swap, just a difference in how they operate.

Richard