92 ext cab beater / driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Are you thinking 235/60 or 235/75? I have ran both with a 4" drop, both on rally's (6" and 6.5" rims), both looked great.

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think temporarily it will be 235 75 only because I have a set mounted up to some rallys already. Do you have any pictures of yours?

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finished up the truck this morning, still needs front shocks but I got everything else buttoned up this morning. The wheels that were on the truck just weren't going to work with it lowered so I ended up buying a pair of front tires and swapping wheels for the rally's.

You must be registered for see images attach

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys.

Nice! Lookin a lot better man, still looks a little "Grandpa" ish, not trying to offend. I like the oldschool look, haha

haha no offense taken, I somewhat agree which is why I like this truck.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Truck looks good! Wish I could find a clean ex cab like that around here. If you got the front hitch off intact and still got it you should put it in the for sale section on here someone might buy it