92 5.7 tbi terrible MPG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Logant12

Reaction score
Ok so here's the updates i put a new distributor Cap and rotor on my plugs and wires were recently replaced i got a new spectre air filter. Also got a fuel filter but my lines have a lot of
Build up does anyone have any tips for getting a fuel filter off i tried wd-40 still not
Budging..... I am getting an alignment done soon i ordered a torsion key leveling kit so i want those done at the same time. Besides 02 sensors and
A chip anyone know of any other ways bump up my
Mpgs

Logant12

Reaction score
in no way am i ignoring any advice, what im doing is buying a few parts at a time and installing them when I do have time. I try to do most of the work on my own and avoid the shop as much as possible even though there is some things I do not have the time or tools to do specific things. This coming week I will be installing the o2 Sensor and the MAP Sensor also I saw my Pcv valve could use a replacement so that is my next few things.