91 SS 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonesz0003

Reaction score
What would be the best lowering kit to use on a 1991 silverado ss 454? I dont want to slam it to the ground just lower it a little bit for a better stance and a little less body roll but i dont want to lose all the comfort of the ride. Any suggestions?

Jonesz0003

Reaction score
Sweet thanks, is that what you have on your truck in the pic because i really like the syance of the truck alot and it still have some clearence it looks like and i need that cause i we have alot of speed bumps on base

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
x 2 on the DJM 4/6 with Flip. I installed it on my 95 Silvy with Doetsch shocks and it rides and handles great.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I have a beltech 4/6 but if i was to do it again i would go DJm spindles which i plan on doing soon. I hate that my frotn wheels stick out like 1/2", ****** me off. But yes i have a 4/6, with some nice meaty tires. All my specs are in my sig.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Another vote for 4-6 drop here, and I also agree about the spindles, I hate how belltech's push the wheels out!

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another vote for 4-6 drop here, and I also agree about the spindles, I hate how belltech's push the wheels out!

If I were to do another 4/6 drop on another truck I'd go with the Bell Tech Frame Notches in the rear because they're boxed and wrap around the frame.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I had a set of those notch's and they are good, I've never had any problem's with anything else they make except their spindles. With that said though, if I was going to run under bed notch's again, I would use the AVS ones, similar to what Marcos had. They offer a lot more room than even the belltech notch's.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I guess I am the only one that likes the fact that my belltechs push my wheels out. But then again I have an large positive offset for my truck.