90 Bowtie picture thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90bowtie

Reaction score
Hey guys,figured I would post some pics of my DD.
I bought this truck a few months ago from its original owner,1990 ecsb K1500,350,auto with 208,000 miles.The truck has really been taking care of and is in good shape for the year.The guy that sold it to me had reminded me more than once that it has never been offroad :).
I havent done much to it yet,but so far I have replaced the cab corners,changed the exhaust tips,tinted the tails,removed the cap and running boards,and swapped out the factory radio for a Pioneer.Really hope to lift it a little someday but for now here are some pics.

How it looked when I bought it.
You must be registered for see images attach

And a few recent ones.

90bowtie

Reaction score
Hmmm I wanted those pics to be a little bigger and not thumbnails....

SC REBEL- Thanks,I'm not sure of the year they are.They were on it when I got it,but I see them all the time on nbs gmc trucks and yukons.

Murdered 93

Reaction score
Nice, it looks so good without the shell and running boards! That's a clean truck. How big of a lift are you thinking? Are you gonna get bigger tires too?

90bowtie

Reaction score
Thanks guys,I wanna put a 6in suspension under it someday,but time will tell.