88 regular cab short bed, bagged 22 s .... Gonna need a lot of help probably

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And I don't know how I totally dropped the ball on saying anything about the progress on your truck, but it looks like it's coming along nicely. And you should get some more pics of your GF with the truck. You don't typically see many in progress pics with some hotties in there too... Just finished pics.

whos that? me? haha

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks cody haha and ill try to get some more in progress pics with her in it for yall :) btw that picture does her no justice.... lol ill get some better ones

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
so what was the reason for cuttin the lowers? i plan on stickin with all my stock arms, and just tryin to figure out why you nothched the lowers, and nobody else does?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you want to lay out on 22's or a stock size tire, you have to dehump the lower arm's to clear the frame.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I have ART tubular's so that I didn't have to do it, but I am thinking about using the stocker's on the 2DR,

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I gave 700 for them, but I got some of the first set's they made when they came out, I don't know how much they are now, but they are great!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975