88-98 LED tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

I have a set of those first ones listed. BUT... they have one LED that doesn't work!
I'll sell them, cheap! Good deal for someone with the ability to fix that. From what I understand, it could be just a poor contact. Or not! Lol!
Make me an offer. (Plus shipping, of course.)
No scratches. No cracks. No broken side tabs.

You must be registered for see images attach

I also have a set of clear LED bumper lights. Brand new! Never mounted! They came with one of the male 1157 plugs crushed & has since been replaced with a good one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-88-98-C...ash=item35f0779917:g:zwQAAOSwu4BV3rMw&vxp=mtr

orangecrush

Reaction score
They arrived today in great condition, wont be installing till i pull the truck from storage in the spring. Hopefully no bulbs are out! lol.

Thanks man, great seller!

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They arrived today in great condition, wont be installing till i pull the truck from storage in the spring. Hopefully no bulbs are out! lol.

Thanks man, great seller!
They worked when I took them off the pics in the ad with them lit up are from the day I took them off, should look great on there