88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
so the problems all come from DDM's harnesses, not the kits themselves? Just adding your's to the ddm kits will fix all that?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so the problems all come from DDM's harnesses, not the kits themselves? Just adding your's to the ddm kits will fix all that?

Yes, I've had my ddm hids on barons harness from day one. Never an issue with them or a single problem. The ddm harness is a joke...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
just like the lmc. Ok, someone on another forum was having the same trouble.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Sorry about that Cole! My supporting membership ran out sometime within the last day or two, and my PM box limit went down. I just renewed my Supporting Membership so you can shoot me a PM now!

Sounds good, will do!

It's most likely within the DDM Harness, I don't believe in talking badly of other peoples products. BUT I've heard of that happening time after time, from numerous people stating that the DDM (Or anyother low end import harness) harness failing. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anytime!

I believe he figured his issue out today actually, some bad grounds.

has anyone gotten ahold of baron ive had a problem with my harness for awhile and ive had no help diagnosing any of my headlight issues.
He just posted a few hours ago in this very thread :)

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
has anyone gotten ahold of baron ive had a problem with my harness for awhile and ive had no help diagnosing any of my headlight issues.

I apologize Tyler, give me a call tomorrow or anytime you are free and I'll be happy to help you figure out what's going on!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It's most likely within the DDM Harness, I don't believe in talking badly of other peoples products. BUT I've heard of that happening time after time, from numerous people stating that the DDM (Or anyother low end import harness) harness failing. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anytime!
I will for sure be getting into contact with you at some point for a full upgrade. Big three, front lighting harness etc. but for now with my money situation I have little to none left to sling around for "fun" things like upgrades.
Yes, I've had my ddm hids on barons harness from day one. Never an issue with them or a single problem. The ddm harness is a joke...
This is so true. The power and ground terminals are paper thin and not even insulated. Tin wire that is 16 gauge or less and the outer cover is just plain flimsy. The fuse holders aren't weatherproof and I'm just waiting for the harness relays to go out. They leave alot to be desired but for $15 they get a $15 job done. Not bashing DDM cause they have great products its just the harnesses need help. Baron does awesome work. I will be switching to his stuff eventually as I can afford to.
Sounds good, will do!

I believe he figured his issue out today actually, some bad grounds.

He just posted a few hours ago in this very thread :)

Yep I did get it figured out. It was a ground problem. I found the front harness ground wire. I have had this stud out before. It was a lil rusty so some elbow grease and emery paper and they fired right up.

Tyler/T-Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.