88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guybb3

Reaction score
Can't wait for mine to get here. I already have the Phillips 9011 and 9012 bulbs to go with it. UPDATE: I just put the bulbs in and it was a little more of a ***** than it should have been. One of the 5mm pins just spun without coming out so I had to take the whole front of the grill off. I'll test the lights tonight and let you guys know.

Last edited:

guybb3

Reaction score
Ran the lights last night and it was a noticeable difference. I can't wait to see what it's like with all 4 lights on at once.

dixiepc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Keep us posted on how the HIR's do. I've been interested in those for a while. Just haven't popped to spend that much for bulbs. Tried the HID route and did not like them.

guybb3

Reaction score
I really noticed this morning, when I pulled up against the store to get the paper, the reflection in the glass was bright as hell. I promised Baron as soon as I got the "4 headlight on harness" put in, I would let you guys know how it goes. Forgot to tell you guys my lights were original.

EWheeler

Reaction score
Installed my harness this weekend, what an awesome product. Came with great instructions and the install was simple. I coupled the install with new Anzo crystal clear headlights. What a difference! This wiring kit was $100 well spent.

guybb3

Reaction score
Installed my harness this weekend, what an awesome product. Came with great instructions and the install was simple. I coupled the install with new Anzo crystal clear headlights. What a difference! This wiring kit was $100 well spent.

How much did the headlights cost?

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got mine installed today, had to get a little creative on where to mount/run the harness since I have nothing under the hood original except the motor and frame rails. My phone is being lame and not letting me email myself some night time pics. Will post up when they finally send

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Got mine installed today, had to get a little creative on where to mount/run the harness since I have nothing under the hood original except the motor and frame rails. My phone is being lame and not letting me email myself some night time pics. Will post up when they finally send

please do

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright, finally got my phone and email to cooperate with each other.

The first 2 pictures are before the harness install...

You must be registered for see images attach

These next 2 pictures are with the harness installed, the front picture, I just couldn't get a good picture.

Pictures don't really do it justice, I can for sure tell it is brighter, and I only have one working high beam bulb (HIDs to come), but the 4-hi works. No pictures of the actual harness yet, will wait for the final work to be done next weekend. Just in case it needs to be moved a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.