88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

corkey723

Reaction score
I purchased one off of him on November 20th, still have not heard back from him on anything. I messaged him on here, the other forum he is on, facebook, email, and now eBay. Getting a little impatient with this, wish I would have at least heard something by now.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow I'm sad to hear about these recent troubles you guys are having. These harnesses are really a great product. Mine has been trouble free since install. I haven't heard from baron in quite a while, he made a post on 67-72 a few days ago though...

corkey723

Reaction score
Yeah, 67-72 was the only place I was able to contact him originally, which is where I got in touch. Just not happy I paid and was in contact with him all day, then nothing for 3 weeks. I think I have been more than patient waiting all this time.

corkey723

Reaction score
Just heard from him this morning, he said he has been swamped with orders. Mine was shipped out yesterday! Hopefully he can get caught up, so I guess if you did order, just be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.