88-94 speaker grills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im looking for a set of 88-98 front dash speaker grills any color hit me up if you have a set

NEHoss24

Reaction score
I have a set they are blue in color truck going for scrap or parts by monday so get back if interested $10 + shipping

Matt

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, here's picutres of em. On the passenger side grille, the metal clips are missing. But other then that there in good shape, a good cleaning wouldn't hurt though.

Pics:
You must be registered for see images attach

As you can see the clip is missing on the passenger side grill

davbell22602

1997 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Reaction score
Yep, here's picutres of em. On the passenger side grille, the metal clips are missing. But other then that there in good shape, a good cleaning wouldn't hurt though.

Pics:

As you can see the clip is missing on the passenger side grill

Those aren't 88-94 speaker grilles. The 88-94 speakers grilles on the dash snap into place.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those aren't 88-94 speaker grilles. The 88-94 speakers grilles on the dash snap into place.

lol Yes they are, i literally took them out of my 89' Chevy 2500LD parts truck like 20 minutes ago. As i stated, the metal clips on the passenger side (the one pictured above where i said the clip is missing). The do "snap" into place. The passenger side on just needs to clips, so it can fit securely.