88-94 silverado parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I parted out that whole parts truck I got. I got a few interior pieces that are brown that I have no use for if anyone is interested in them. I got a whole brake booster with master cylinder on it too. I got a clutch reservoir with the whole mounting bracket that mounts inside the cab that I am going to scrap in the next few days if no one needs it. So much stuff scattered around that I don't even know what I got lol. I stripped the truck down to the bare frame and cab so if you are looking for anything let me know. I also got some brown carpet that has something spilled on it, but I think it will clean up nice with a pressure washer. It looks to be replacement carpet and NOT original carpet. I have a good running 4.3 tbi motor I pulled from the truck too if anyone around IL is interested in it. I have the complete harnesses from the truck also. yeah if there is anything anyone is looking for ask me and I will see if I have it. I put a couple pics of the few things I have. I got both seat belts in brown with the buckles. I also have a set of moonie gauges too that came outta this truck if anyone is looking for a set of gauges.

You must be registered for see images attach

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also have these two compressors. One is a viair 325c and the other is a viair 380c compressor.

PM with offers.