88-94 Radio Delete Inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My new to me '93 has an aftermarket deck but the stocker is still in the dash. On my old truck I got a cd tray style insert that was absolutely useless. Have any of you found something that can actually be used for storage that won't dump it's contents onto the seat when you hit the gas?

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Look on sonic electronix an crutchfield. I found mine in a auto salvage yard an it has a lip on the bottom to prevent stuff from sliding out. Jus have to thouroghly inspect online

Sent from the legion of doom

OlSmokie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got one of those little rubber sticky mats that are supposed to hold your cell phone and such on your dash and cut it to fit inside the radio delete cubby hole. Nothing has ever fallen out of it since.

Attachments

• 100_3460.jpg
    100_3460.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 51

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^ thats a pretty good idea....im gonna have to do that.my smokes are always flying out and onto the floorboard

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got one of those little rubber sticky mats that are supposed to hold your cell phone and such on your dash and cut it to fit inside the radio delete cubby hole. Nothing has ever fallen out of it since.

Lol that's exactly what I am gonna do but I am gonna use the sticky fingers stuff you put in toolbox drawers.