88-94 Extended Cab Interior pieces

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally getting around to selling some interior parts from my 91 parts truck.

Front 60/40 split bench seat in very nice condition - $100.00 obo (no rips, no tears)
Rear bench seat in very nice condition - $100.00 obo (no rips, no tears but panel on seat bottom is loose)
Door panels with window & lock switches + bezels - $40.00 each
Glove box door in good shape - $10.00
Glove box liner - $5.00 (not pictured)
Sill plates - $10.00 each
Kick panels - $10.00 each
Ashtray - $10.00
Dash trim pieces - $10.00 each
Seat belts - $10.00 each (not pictured)

The drivers door panel has had a couple of screws put through it by the previous owner and the arm rest is just setting there for the sake of the picture but it's in good shape overall.

Other pieces for sale as well, let me know what you're looking for and I'll let you know if it's available.

I would prefer not to mess with shipping the bigger pieces but not totally opposed to it either.

I can usually get things in the mail within a few days but work can play into my schedule as well.

Edit: Forgot to mention that these parts are also listed for sale locally so availability may be affected.

All prices are + shipping.

Thanks for looking.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

7echo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have the panel under the steering column? I can not find an unbroken blue one in the yards here, they are always broken where the fastener holes are molded in.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have the panel under the steering column? I can not find an unbroken blue one in the yards here, they are always broken where the fastener holes are molded in.
No, it was missing when I bought the truck. But I do have one in dark Garnet that's in good shape with the exception of two screw holes in it from someone mounting a brake controller or something to it.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could meet you in Hartsel or Lake George and save you some money on shipping if you're interested in doing that.

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Too bad I’m selling the truck with the blue interior. I could have used those! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxSkully1xx

Reaction score
how much for the center belt shipped to 84770? Also are the dash speaker covers available and if so in good condition? Thanks!