88-94 bucket seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dust92

Night Owl
Reaction score
I'm thinking of swapping my old worn 60/40 bench for a pair of near mint buckets with the center console. I don't need all the passenger space because usually it's just me and my gf. Plus I need more storage space. Anyone have these seats? Remarks? Complaints? Are they comfy?

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is a seat sticky that has many options.... Bunch of people have the burban seats as they bolt right in.

Sent from what use to be a great country.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 88-94 buckets are quite comfy, surprisingly.
They will fit, but you will have to drill four additional holes in your floor pan to secure the inner rails, as they are not pre-drilled from the factory.

I'm not sure how the center console is installed, it's likely just bolted/screwed to the floor as well.

I will say, these seats hold up remarkably well, even the foam. On most cloth seats, by 150K, the cloth is either ripper, or very worn to the point it is beginning to fray. I've seen Sierra's and Suburbans with 2-300K on them, and the seats still look new.