75 K10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallica701

Reaction score
Hello everyone I recently bought a nice 75 k10 which has the np203 which I believe is full time 4x4 now it has warren hubs in the front and I'm not sure the reason that's needed on full time 4x4 when they are locked it moves in 4 hi and 4 loc when they are free it don't move in 4 hi but it moves in 4 loc any input would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You must be registered for see images attach

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck. as for the t case . previous owner installed a part time kit in the 203. that's why you have the manual hubs.

burnhedge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only change with the conversion is that HI becomes 2Hi. Any other positions will engage the front shaft. You will need the hubs locked for the front end to engage.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

metallica701

Reaction score
I just realized I posted this one in the gmt forum lol I have a gmt as well and thanks she is beautiful and I assume the previous owner never finished the conversion in the case as when the hubs are free and it's in 4h it does not move but will move in 4h when locked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk