6.0 Swap into my 91 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctucker

Reaction score
Hey guys I currently in the middle of a 6.0L swap into my body-dropped 91 Silverado. I just wanted to update with a few pics.. All of the work is being performed by Carlos at Bernal Auto Designs in Dickinson Texas. The current plans are: a Comp Cam, push rods, and new valve springs, dual electric fans, a new set of Long tube headers, and the heads are off to the machine shop for a little work.. Jake Brown of Brownspeed will be handling the tuning and wire harness stand alone conversion. I plan on running a 93 octane tune...

On to the pics..

You must be registered for see images attach

ctucker

Reaction score
As of today the heads are back from the machine shop, the block has been painted, cam installed and reassembly started. The old motor is out and and the engine bay is in the process of being cleaned out now..

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your putting this into a 91? You should start a thorough build thread about putting a 6L into a TBI truck...