5 to 6 lug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdavis8317

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i am wanting to go from five to six lugs since there is an abundance of aftermarket and factory six lug wheels for sale around here i have a 94 c1500 ecsb 5.7 i was wanting to know what all i need to get to go to six lug on my truck

jdavis8317

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for the help looks like a trip to the parts store and lcal salvage yard for me should i just get a whole rearend and get rid of the 10 bolt

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
thanks for the help looks like a trip to the parts store and lcal salvage yard for me should i just get a whole rearend and get rid of the 10 bolt

no problem. It is def a good excuse to go looking for a 4x4 14 bolt Semi floating rear end. I will take a look at the 47-72 chevy truck thread i found out about the C2500LD parts from and find the part numbers for the rotors.

jdavis8317

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was thinking of going with some factory takeoffs for now and if i find a deal on some aftermarkets down the road then i will go with them