5.7 injectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
It is hard to say if it is worthwhile or not. If you're having fuel trim issues or lean conditions from clogged poppets it will help. If your poppet "spider" works fine, it won't really make a difference. My vortec 350 responded very noticeably to the MPFI conversion, but it also had a poorly functioning poppet setup.

bowtiefreak

Where am I?
Reaction score
mine seems to be fine. I hear it is a rather common issue for the stock spiders to go. I've owned my tahoe for 12 years now and never had a problem. Is it more due to the Ethanol in the fuel these days?

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Yes they could, but there's also other possible culprits. I'd want to dig around/investigate some more before pulling the upper intake off and throwing $ at it.

likestrucks

Reaction score
The best price I have been able to find the delphi conversion is on amazon.com for 225 plus shipping, has anyone found any better? Has anyone ordered them from amazon? The prie is appealing and it says they are new delphi units but I dont want to get the short end of the stick if you know what i mean.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gmpd is 346 + shipping.....

Amazon is the best price ive found as well on any of the units.....