4x4 longtube headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just a guess but maybe some that are meant to fit the truck, such as going to summit's website and finding the headers in the exhaust section, then select the year make and model?

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am running heddman longtubes ordered from Summit, I do have a body lift so that made the install a piece of cake and no clearance issues at all.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am running heddman longtubes ordered from Summit, I do have a body lift so that made the install a piece of cake and no clearance issues at all.

link to which you got? ive got bl too and right now exhaust is cut off right after cat. want to get duals run before inspection next year

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you find ones from summit that say they fit your truck, then they'll fit your truck, no need to send them back.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Hooker 2462's cheapest headers, there designed for the TBI trucks, but work fine on the vortec, just need to add some 02 sensor bungs. i picked mine up for under 300$ to my door, they have coated and stainless available for more dough.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
well yesterday i was out tinking with my truck and i have a clicking sound coming from the driver side head and if i cant just adjust a valve or something simple where i have to tear into the motor, im just going to do a LS swap so now that comes into play, you think id be able to find a set for an LS engiine for my truck?