4L60E Tranny Dust Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need 4L60E Tranny Dust Cover so if anybody has an extra laying around shoot me a few pics of it with your asking price shipped to Maryland 20764.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
go to the scrap yard man! bring your jacket and grab some rims, go pull one they are littered all over up here in my scrapyards atleast!

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All the boneyards are littered with snow, ice and water in my parts so I'd need a wet suit to pull 1.

Valkyrie5.7

Thrashaholic
Reaction score
All the boneyards are littered with snow, ice and water in my parts so I'd need a wet suit to pull 1.

I'm sure you could get a wetsuit for pretty cheap off ebay :joke: I sure do love living in AZ though. It's 66* right now. I went out this morning to put the trashcan on the curb in shorts and a t-shirt.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah but thats what makes it fun! belive me i go out in that muddy crap water all the time for random parts....like my driveshaft lol. it makes me feel good getting all dirty and coming home with the parts i really need...and it makes laying under a water dripping truck to put them on heaven in comparison lol

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't mind walking through it but I'm not laying in it. That's not my kind of fun so I finally gave up on scoring a used flexplate cover and ordered a brand new cover from LMC.

Valkyrie5.7

Thrashaholic
Reaction score
I don't mind walking through it but I'm not laying in it. That's not my kind of fun so I finally gave up on scoring a used flexplate cover and ordered a brand new cover from LMC.

You gotta do what you gotta do. Glad to see you ended up getting what you needed.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not too fond of those trim to fit uni. covers but thanks for looking out anyways.