454SS/Sport Style Red 1500 Door Emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Aaaand I think I just bought another set. Already have the other ones on the way but I got a message from another guy I contacted whose truck was unfortunately involved in a wreck. He says his set is in near mint condition so I can't really pass them up! Just waiting on pictures.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow that's a really good price. The cheaper set I just got was $100 for just the emblems. (The near mint set is going to be around $200 if they're as nice as they've been described)

Maybe it's just the picture but those look a little faded, though. Plus I'm not sure if that guy is willing to ship. Like I said I've pretty much already confirmed on that second set, I'm really looking for a like new pair.

Somebody should scoop those up if they're local or can talk him into shipping, though! Thanks for posting them!

EDIT - Something interesting, all three sets I've come across in the past few days have been located in Texas. Is it like 454SS/Sport 1500 heaven down there?

Last edited: