4 link, three link, or six link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Im in the process of fixin up my grandpas stepside, and im thinkin about the suspension options i have for bagging, so what should I doo? i wanna handle at least 400hp, cuz im at 360 and i dont wanna snap the poor thing.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, if you are looking for serious perfomance air suspension then I suggest you use a parallel 4 link, with a watt's link, and either cantilever such as the kp six link, or BOA with a 4 link, anyway a 4 link will really help plant that power to the road.

Reaction score
Hello, if you are looking for serious perfomance air suspension then I suggest you use a parallel 4 link, with a watt's link, and either cantilever such as the kp six link, or BOA with a 4 link, anyway a 4 link will really help plant that power to the road.

Dude right on is that your truck? It's boss. So you mean like a drag setup?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah that's my truck and thank's it will be nice someday, and yeah drag and road race car's and truck's use 4 link's but they usually use them with coilover's and not bag's but it's the same principal, except that typically use a panhard bar because they don't have a lot of suspension travel, a panhard bar can be used with bag's but you will still have some side shift, and with a Watt's link you have almost none at all.