4 Link Kit Size Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking to get the AVS 4 link kit with panhard bar. Seems like a good product and the best price I can find.

Wondering if the 1.25" bar size is ok on our trucks, specifically my reg cab short bed 1/2ton.

What are you guys running/suggest? They have a half inch size for $50 more but if the smaller size is all good I can use that money towards other parts.

Here's the kit: http://www.avsontheweb.com/parallel-4-link-with-pan-hard-bar-1-25-bars/

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That one will be good, if you were doing a 1 ton dually then no, but for what you are doing it should work great.

Reaction score
X2 what DRAGGIN95 said...
My KP 4 link is only 1.25" bars. Its my daily and they've never had a problem after five years now.. Bushings still look new..lol

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha good to know. This kit looks great for the price so I think I'll make the move to get it and a new notch so i can lay on the 20s I got. Goodbye 17s! Thanks for the info y'all.

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What length bars are standard for our trucks? What are you guys running?

Layed90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was looking at that too. Seems beefy haha. Truck lays nice btw.