(4) Compass and Temp mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want one if you have one left in about 2-3 weeks. Going to leave this here till then. Don't hold one for me or anything, just putting a note here.

Not An SS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This just gets wired up and works? I dont need any other electronics? If so, ill grab one for my 91 c2500 longbed.

Sent from my Big Ass Phone v4.0

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
This just gets wired up and works? I dont need any other electronics? If so, ill grab one for my 91 c2500 longbed.

Sent from my Big Ass Phone v4.0
Theres a how-to write up on the forum. Should be a sticky in the interior section. Borahshadow I believe is who made it.

But yes just needs wiring. Thats why I sell them with the temp sensor so its a conplete ready to install kit.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Jake Boise

Reaction score
My 98 has the compass but not the temp. Would I need the mirror and all if I wanted to add the temperature?

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
My 98 has the compass but not the temp. Would I need the mirror and all if I wanted to add the temperature?
Weird. Ive only ever seen that mirror in 95. Thought it was a 95 only part.

Youd need the mirror, temp probe, and to run a few wires. Youve already got power and ground.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk