383 Stroker TBI Goodies for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Green95Hoe

Rollin in tha big hoe
Reaction score
Trying to recoup some of the coin for my LQ4 swap. Its such a shame to have to part with this stuff. After all, I just built the engine in 2009. The ultimate demise came due to a piston that broke free from the wrist-pin which in turn cut the cylinder wall and breached the water jacket. She was a stout beast, just never tuned to be open to its full potential. Literally put maybe 3K on it since its only a summer truck. So heres what I have available:

-Edelbrock Performer TBI Intake. I had the intake ports machined out to 50mm and added a water temp sensor port for a temp gauge - $160.00
-Throttle Body (OEM) machined to 50mm by RV Morse machine. - $140.00
-90# 454 Injectors (5235231). Brand New. Never got to running these, I ran with the stock injectors.
-Hooker Long Tube Headers with 2-1/2" collector for torque. These are for full size truck applications. I had them sent out to JetHot and had them ceramic coated. Unfortunately some of the coating has come off and there is surface rust near the collectors. You could use some header paint or just wrap them. - 250.00

Last edited:

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
would the tbi intake work with the stock 350 since its not bored over? I also might be interested in the headers