32 highboy roadster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
That's badass man!!! My dad bought a 32 three window deluxe coupe when was 15 and turned it into a street rod. He sold it about 10 years ago, we had it long enough so I got a few years to drive it. Man I miss that bad MF'er!!!

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
That looks like it could have been built 60 years ago! Any future plans for it?

Enjoy man!

90'rado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's badass man!!! My dad bought a 32 three window deluxe coupe when was 15 and turned it into a street rod. He sold it about 10 years ago, we had it long enough so I got a few years to drive it. Man I miss that bad MF'er!!!

Thanks!! I really like the coupes, you got any pictures of it?? If so post up if ya can, I'd love to see it.

That looks like it could have been built 60 years ago! Any future plans for it?

Enjoy man!

Haha, yeah that's exactly what we were going for, a 40s/50s era hotrod. We've only had it roadworthy for a couple months now. We had some issues with the brakes and had to park it for a while, turns out the first master cylinder we used was faulty right out of the box. Plans are to continue working out the minor bugs (adjust and bleed the brakes one last time, adjust clutch etc.), add some more insulation for sound deadening, and drive! Just in time for some cruises, car shows and what not this summer.

The T5 makes interstate cruising possible, but the bias ply tires make it an adventure.

Reaction score
I do have some, I need to take them to Walgreens and have them put onto a disk then I can transfer them to photobucket, I'll add it to the list of things to get done asap.