3/4 drop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yeahitsbrown

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 94 short box and I planned on putting on the belltech 3/4 drop kit. Someone told me I'd have to notch the frame for it? I thought I didn't have to. Do I have to?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

yeahitsbrown

Reaction score
I won't have issues w the axle hitting the frame or anything if I have something in the bed? I don't haul anything real heavy.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If you never haul anything and don't hit big bumps/dips at higher speeds, you won't have any real issues.

Your only issue will be wishing you did a 4/6, right after finishing the 3/4 and saying to yourself, "Self, that just ain't low enough."

Richard

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And then when you do a 4/6 you will want it lower so you do a 5/8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or like me, bought a truck with a 2/4 drop (spindles/shackles and hangers, now thinking bout 5/7-8 (coils and leafs, with possible shackle adjustment, and sway bars, bigger front and add a rear).

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

yeahitsbrown

Reaction score
I would def like to do a pro touring setup eventually. Don't know how to get that by the gf lol

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
If you never haul anything and don't hit big bumps/dips at higher speeds, you won't have any real issues.

Your only issue will be wishing you did a 4/6, right after finishing the 3/4 and saying to yourself, "Self, that just ain't low enough."

Richard

Yup! Truth!

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the 4/6 and I wouldn't mind going one inch lower all the way around hah. If I could redo it though I think I would get new djm a-arms, as belltech doesn't make anything past a 5"drop for the front.