2door best rotor/pad/caliper advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geo's66

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
96 Tahoe- front brake advice-

guys, have a clean 2dr that after 18 months and 20k miles, have that “pulsing” bad during braking.

what’s the best rotor/caliper manf out there for us? Don’t want to do hydro boost yet(love it on my chevelle), daily driver and I don’t beat on it- but don’t want to keep replacing these parts either.

thx!

Andrews98

Reaction score
Awesome, another 2door owner out there! Ive got a 98 2 door that Ive had for just less than a year now. I did a complete brake job as soon as I brought it home. I don't know if this helps but as soon as I was done a bled the heck out of the brakes and my pedal was still soft. I have a scanner, and as I was looking through all the functions, there was an option to bleed the ABS system. I have heard in the past that these can be a headache for bleeding. Anyhow I did it through the scanner and I got tons of brake pedal and firmness back. I don't know how far you've gone into it, but its a basic thing. I only replaced the pads/rotors and shoes/drums....Geez I hate drum brakes. LOL! anyhow hope this helps in some way.