2014 Iridium metallic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDYLANP

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Just got my baby back from paint this week. Went with the 2014 Sierra color called iridium metallic. I love it. Came out a little darker than expected but I love to nonetheless. And while I'm at it, need opinions as well. Should I keep the bumpers black, should I paint the grille black, should I use some spray can bedliner on some things for a tough, textured look? Anything at all. I'm open to ideas. Still need help on deciding a new z71 decal as well.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
The color looks great!!! As for the bumpers, I think color matching it to the rest of the truck would be best. Smooth, not textured.

MDYLANP

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks man! I meant to post color matchin as an option but completely forgot. I would really like to do that, it's just more expensive haha. I just have them plastidipped for now because the chrome looks exactly what you'd expect abused, 20 year old chrome to look like haha.