2000 Yukon Denali PARTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Connecticut, I might want them or a buddy might

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Well just as an fyi these are in iowa. But theyre in great shape besides the chrome is bubbling a little on the back sides, and a little bit of chrome is chipped off where you use a screwdriver to pop the hubcap off. I will post pictures once they upload. Im aiming to get $350 out of them.

Pictures are uploading.

http://s1352.photobucket.com/user/Justjoshiny/slideshow/2000 Yukon Denali

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those look mint, I had a set and ya on the backside the chrome was peeling I sent him the link ill let you know

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One was destroyed when I bought it, one is has a little scrape in the outside edge of the plastic housing. So in other words I only have one mirror from it

Sorry for late reply, but which one servived, passenger or driver? And how is the mirror itself, clean or became yellow?

Last edited:

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry for late reply, but which one servived, passenger or driver? And how is the mirror itself, clean or became yellow?

Drivers side is the one in tact. I'll have to check to see if it's still clear. I'll check in 30is minutes and get back when I can!

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
what front diff gears? i need 3.73s and just the gears would be best i could send you back some 3.42s once i swap them if interested but still i need some.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the mirror, needs to be cleaned and then I'll get a picture. And yes it has 3.73 gears. But it has auto 4x4 feature and I don't know if that would make a difference?