2000 tahoe Z71 OBS 75k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
To be specific that's not a Tahoe Limited, it's a Tahoe Z71. Same idea and same timeframe but Tahoe Limited is 2WD and the all-black color scheme with ground effects body kit/ gray/black seats, diesel style bumper w/driving lights, and special 5 spoke wheels; Tahoe Z71 being 4WD and several available colors in a monochrome scheme and different special 5 spoke wheels (produced by Alcoa.) No body kit.

And yeah that one is pretty damn clean. :)

Richard

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
To be specific that's not a Tahoe Limited, it's a Tahoe Z71. Same idea and same timeframe but Tahoe Limited is 2WD and the all-black color scheme with ground effects body kit/ gray/black seats, diesel style bumper w/driving lights, and special 5 spoke wheels; Tahoe Z71 being 4WD and several available colors in a monochrome scheme and different special 5 spoke wheels (produced by Alcoa.) No body kit.

And yeah that one is pretty damn clean. :)

Richard

you sir are correct. good catch. wasn't thinking. i will be changing the title.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Beautiful Z71 Hoe!! :drool:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
you sir are correct. good catch. wasn't thinking. i will be changing the title.

No biggie. :D GM did a few interesting things right at the end of the GMT400 series, trying to pump a few more out the door and use up parts inventory I guess.

The most exciting to me though were the 2001-2002 3500HD's with the 8.1! :D

Richard