2000 silverado 2500 crew can classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Is that Dean's old truck?

24c3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so I'm not really feeling the 8 lug set up... Is it possible to just swap out the 3/4 ton suspension for the 1-2 ton? Is it literally just swapping the suspension parts and rear end over?

steampunk1375

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The rear is fairly easy, is it 2wd or 4x4? The link won't work for me. But why would you want to spend all that money to put weaker parts in a truck?

NEVR2LO

Reaction score
hi 2C3, I have the identical truck but it is an 1999 3/4ton 2 wd black on tan leather. I have swapped the motor in it since it was seized when I bought it. I have all 1/2 ton lowering for it, DJM drop spindles, drop coils, rear flip kit and shocks front and back and also have the shock extenders for the rear shocks. I'm planning on swapping the rear end out for a 6 lug disc rear end from a 2001 truck and I plan on using the LD 6 bolt front rotors. You can either redrill the upper arms for the smaller 1/2 ton BJ's or get a set of 1/2 ton a arms. Lower a arms and BJ's are the same.

Rob