20 year old from the PA boonies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeefStew42791

Reaction score
Hows it goin? My names Stewart and I'm from the REALLY small town of Brooklyn, PA. Currently I own a 1993/94 Ford Ranger STX that I built from the ground up, including putting another 4.0 v6/5 speed trans & tcase in it. I also modded it rather well, including but not limited to a 3" body lift, bulletproof foundation-coating undercoating, Hedman headers, a new oem fit magnaflow cat, dual catback texas-style rear split exit with straight through magnaflow muffler, Belltech 6400's, self-ported & polished brand heads w/ all new springs & valve seals, 31" tall tires, along with a TON of stuff replaced. Unfortunately the fuel pump cap rusted and leaks, my tailgate bushing just fell out somewhere, and on the way home the other day my #5 cylinder started spewing oil at 167,000 miles.:dancingpoop:
You must be registered for see images attach

That was such a major let down/dissapointment that now I'm contemplating selling it and buying my dad's 1998 z71 k1500 with only 140,000 miles for however much my truck sells for. It runs good still (other then a phantom steering wheel shimmy/shake that comes and goes), but could use a freshening up power and bushing/seal/link wise, as well as some body work on the rocker panels and cab corners. The bed needs to be replaced as the very structure inside is rotting away, along with a huge dent yours truely is responsible for:nono: Finally it needs a new rear bumper as the stock one is flaking away, but I have plans for that along with a lot of other things power & lift wise:hmm:
pencil.png

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Welcome, what the hell is a Texas style split? I'm from Texas and have never heard that term before.

BeefStew42791

Reaction score
hah its probably wrong or an off the wall thing but it's just how I've heard other people call it. Everywhere else its probably just called split rear exhaust (which to me personally sounds like ya split your pants:Big Laugh:), but fme that refers to exhausts that come straight out the back underneath the bumper, one bank on each side of the hitch. Mine's the other split style where one bank exits behind the tire under the quarter panel, and the other exits the other side. To me they've always looked really awesome...except when the guy ends up screwing you over and only uses aluminized instead of the stainless that was asked for so that a good enough time period lapses to make it pointless to raise a fuss when the whole dang thing rusts away..[rant over]

*Edit OH btw thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Last edited:

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome you arent terribly far from me im in wilkes barre