20 cars GM made that made “no sense”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha, come on you guys, the bar was pretty low in the day. GMT400's were marginal at best for a company with almost 100yrs experience, let alone the rest of the pathetic models listed.
Then they went broke and got bailed out :)

Reaction score
The guy that wrote this is the type that could cross thread a mayonnaise jar. We used '90's Astro vans as flight line maintenace vehicles at USAir for many years. _Nothing_gets abused like a flight line maintenance vehicle. They were solid as a rock and dead reliable.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The guy that wrote this is the type that could cross thread a mayonnaise jar. We used '90's Astro vans as flight line maintenace vehicles at USAir for many years. _Nothing_gets abused like a flight line maintenance vehicle. They were solid as a rock and dead reliable.
I had an Astro van with literally all of it's electrical stripped out except for the ignition, fuel system, and ECM. No lights, no heat, most of the cluster didn't work, that thing still started every damn time with 180k miles.