1998 Silverado Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorrider

Reaction score
This is my favorite truck on the site. Just wondering what ur wheel size and offset is?

StedsonZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks man and theyre 16x8 wheels but i have no idea on the offset, they were on the truck when I got it. But I do know theyre not a lot of offset because they dont stick out that far.

StedsonZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found some other 400s at the Lifted Trucks USA greet
You must be registered for see images

Posted up when I first got there

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Smallest 400 at the kilt Steddy. :p

StedsonZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didnt see the link, What it mine? Wish I would have haha. Anyways heres a little update. Or big, whichever haha.
Hit a buzzard at about 60 mph on the way to work about a week ago and it busted my grill and broke my headlights and turn signals. I got a new grill since the screw holes where the turn signals screw into are busted and theres cracks all in it and it busted the signals and my headlight mounts.

I ordered some chrome headlights And removed my tow mirrors and put my stock ones of for a while so I could take the mirrors and grill to be color matched. After some good time and money here she is! Ill have better pics later.
Im super happy with the mirrors but the grill will take some getting used to. Its way cleaner, I will say that but the old look was way meaner and more aggressive IMO. But I want clean so im sticking with the all PTM, debadging and a smoothie front bumper in the future,

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
That sucks about the damage, but the new look is cleaner. Never was a fan of the chrome grilles.

StedsonZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The more I look at it the more I love it!