1998 Silverado Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StedsonZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Z71 finally got her first good snow!

You must be registered for see images attach

At my girlfriends in Wingate College, I was that one guy having fun in all the snow, drifting the corners and doing donuts in the parking lots while everyone had to deal with the disaster.

And about the mirrors, theyre out because I have a GoPro mount stuck to my passenger mirror and it gives a better view when they're extended but then they froze that way and I couldnt put them back in til it all thawed out haha.

StedsonZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
your truck needs HID's!

Tell me something I dont know haha. I only need low beams because I dont use the highs anymore so it wouldnt be that hard. I want them to match my led bar so probably some 6000k HIDs would work but Im trying to chill out on the spending for a bit. And thanks guys!

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
nice looking truck! that exhuast sounds great, i'm kinda looking for some new exhaust but don't know what to get! I'm thinking now, something like yours (with different exits) or something like 88GMCTruck's 88.

StedsonZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! I originally wanted them dumped but angled out a little instead of parallel but when I saw them like they are now I grew to like it.