1998 Chevrolet K3500 CCLB "Zeus"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Those mirrors look a lot better!! I'll never understand why GM didn't design a better mirror back in the day that didn't bolt through the door skin.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive comments!

Hopefully next weekend, i'll wire in the compass / temp rear view mirror.

Trying to decide if I want to order some 305/70/16's for the PYO wheels or not.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Huge Improvement with the chrome bumper. The mirror is easy and well worth it. Need to find a set of H2 wheels and then do the 305's. With the GMT800 center caps, they are by far the best looking 8 lug wheel

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Huge Improvement with the chrome bumper. The mirror is easy and well worth it. Need to find a set of H2 wheels and then do the 305's. With the GMT800 center caps, they are by far the best looking 8 lug wheel

I really think i'm going to skip the H2 wheels, everyone wants them or has them. The PYO wheels are much more attractive to me.

Also threw my HID's in this evening.

You must be registered for see images attach

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Py0's are a very good looking wheel on these trucks especially with a good size tire on them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Py0's are a very good looking wheel on these trucks especially with a good size tire on them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Exactly, i'm much more concerned with replacing the two front doors right now. I'm going to eventually buy some new tires for the PYO's that are on the truck now.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Exactly, i'm much more concerned with replacing the two front doors right now. I'm going to eventually buy some new tires for the PYO's that are on the truck now.
What's wrong with the front doors? Rust?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Did a little work to the truck this weekend... Threw some Anzo clear cab marker lenses on with amber LED's.

Ordered a new Pioneer headunit with bluetooth, it was pretty agonizing having to listen to Kansas City FM radio the last two weeks. Glad to have my pandora back!

Also did the interior LED's on the truck, totally forgot to do the floor shifter though..